MandSILVER Member
Keeper of the Spitfire
2,317 posts

Posted:
I am looking for a staff that can fold in half or break in half for travel. I would be interested to hear from someone who has bought or made one in the past. I once saw a set that was in three sections and you could make a long or short staff by removing the center piece.Thanks in advanceAmanda

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

dangerboyoriginal member
205 posts

Posted:
My suggestion would be to have a piece of PVC piping as a center piece to join two seperate staff sections of metal or wood. Also, if you are stuck on metal, try making a staff out of plumbers piping with threaded ends. You can then get a small threaded joiner to screw them into.

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

vyvyanjourneyman
92 posts

Posted:
Hi Amanda, depending on where you are located, Juggleart in Melbourne sells sticks that come in three pieces, for travelling, possibly the very ones you heard about. Last I saw, they were made by Concentrate and cost around 120 bucks, but that was quite awhile ago, maybe more by now. Theyd probably be on the juggleart website.

...Firebreathing? Magic is only part of it my friend, diet does the rest!

MandSILVER Member
Keeper of the Spitfire
2,317 posts

Posted:
Thanks people. I have no plumbing skills so I will first have a look at what juggleart has to offer.Thanks againAmanda

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

tcwmember
6 posts

Posted:
went to jugglart todayui think theyre 140$really cool thoughthin and come in diffrenet colours but heavythey also got 100$ aluminium ones

UCOF (emergency)member
129 posts

Posted:
just thought i would dredge this up from the depths for no apparent reason..other to make people question their own judgement..

erm...this is only a temp account until i get home and get the password to my usual account...sorry (itsa still the same flipping wierdo though)

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
But I don't like plumbing.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.