Forums > Social Chat > URGENT - Sydney odourless fuel availability for tonight

Login/Join to Participate

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
sorry in advance... I know fuels have been discussed before, but need a specific & urgent answer for a gig we're doing tonight...We are flying down to Sydney (from Brisbane) this afternoon for a gig. As we arrive only an hour or so before we are performing, I had arranged with the organisers last week to source the fuel for the show with instructions to pick up either Pegasol or a Low-odour kerosene type fuel... I just received a call saying they are in a panic because they can't get anything and don't want us to use kero as it is an indoor show...Where in Sydney can they get a low or non-odour hydrocarbon/kerosene ? I'm sure some of you lovely Sydney-ites do indoor shows and have a fuel of choice for this with somewhere closer than WA to source it from (which was the closest the organiser could find!?!)Would love to hear from anyone in Sydney asap - if you would like to email me directly (although it's probably handy for other Sydney-ites to know too) my email address is moonfest@bigpond.comthanks heaps...Bec